Crisis Intervention Trainings
For Law Enforcement:
- Verbal tactics for dealing with individuals in a behavioral health crisis
- Signs and symptoms of the major mental illnesses of the people that officers deal with most frequently
- Cycle of escalation and de-escalation and the physiology behind this
- NOTE: If your department or agency is wanting your CIT training funded by the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission then you must connect with them for approval and registration instructions ahead of time.
For other therapists
- Offer consultation services (with non-supervisory commitment) to other counselors and therapists in the field.
- Washington State Approved Supervisor for LMHCA and LMFTA persons who are seeking to become an LMHC or LMFT.
For police departments
- Offer consultation in best practices for dealing with behaviorally disturbed individuals.
- Offer consultation for your peer support team.